- Pick any 1 Science Cream flavour and watch it being made in front of your very eyes
- See a solid few scoops of Science Cream (usually 2-3) being loaded into a pot
- Bolster your sundae with 1 home made topping (if peanut butter fudge doesn't tickle your periodic taste-table, then perhaps caramelised white chocolate, hazelnut praline, honey comb, chocolate chip cookie dough or flame toasted veggie marshmallows will get you fired up?)
- Last, but not least, drench your sundae with 1 sauce of your choice
- Admire your own formula of awesomeness and enjoy!
Why we love Science Cream: Science Cream is what happens when you pay attention in Chemistry lessons. With bubbling, boiling liquid nitrogen, lab coats and Erlenmeyer flasks on display, you might think you've stumbled onto the set of a 1930s Frankenstein flick: but the only monstrous things here are the flavour combinations. In a good way. Keep an eye on that specials board – and a uniquely dense, silken texture. This is ice cream of rare quality with few local rivals and a visual element uniquely their own.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.