- Sweet potato, chilli and rosemary soup
- Classic prawn, crab and crayfish cocktail, Marie Rose sauce, buttered sour dough
- Free range chicken liver parfait, orange butter, Chapel chutney, toasted brioche
- Stuffed and roasted crown of Pembrokeshire turkey, confit leg, chipolata and smoked bacon, duck fat roasties, thickened roasting jus
- Pan fried Anglesey sea bass fillet, creamed potato, samphire, warm crab and brown shrimp dressing
- Red pepper, sun blushed tomato, spinach and quinoa stuffed courgette, wild rocket and pesto
- Grilled 227g dry aged sirloin steak, green peppercorn and brandy sauce, portabella mushroom, roast vine tomato and Chapel chips
- (£6 supplement on steak)
- All main courses are served with locally sourced seasonal vegetables
- Warm Christmas pudding, vanilla and brandy sauce, rum and raisin ice cream
- Hazelnut praline crème brulee, choc chip cookies
- Selection of cheeses from around Europe, quince jelly, celery biscuits and raisin rye
Why we love Chapel 1877: With a focus on fine dining, the a la carte and gastro-pub menus consist of locally sourced food, cooked to perfection and presented so beautifully that it almost looks too good to eat – almost. We recommend the roast rump of Welsh lamb with potato gratin and pea and mint fricassee, or the pan-fried Anglesey sea bass fillet with Cornish crab, chili, lemon, and parsley linguine.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.