- A guided tour of the brewery facilities;
- The story of Wiper and True so far;
- A start-to-finish overview of the beer-making process;
- An exclusive taste of Wiper and True's tank beer, only available within the brewery itself;
- Last, but certainly not least, a bottle of beer to take away and enjoy at home.
Why we love Wiper & True: Tucked away in St Werburghs, Wiper and True is the beer aficionado's dream destination. Their top quality pints have earned them a loyal fanbase; spotting their distinctive white and gold labels on a pump-clip is a sure sign you're in a quality establishment. Starting, as most do, making homebrew on the stove top, Wiper and True have experimented their way into the hearts of beer lovers - and along with a number of excellent pales, brew some of the best Milk Stout on the market.
How to claim: Purchase your Wriggle then arrive promptly at the brewery for the start of your tour, introduce yourself as a Wriggler and show your unique Wriggle code to gain entry. Remember to pay for any extras you buy. Wriggle responsibly.