- Mexicow: (British beef, kidney bean, chilli & cheddar pie)
- Chicken of Aragon: (Free range British chicken, dry cured bacon & tarragon pie)
- Moo & Blue: (A British beef steak & Long Clawson Stilton pie)
- Fetta Attraction: (Feta, spinach & sun-dried tomato with pine nuts & chickpeas pie)
- Wild Shroom: (Wild mushroom, asparagus, in a creamy white wine sauce pie)
- Gluten Free Heidi: (Somerset goats’ cheese, sweet potato, spinach & red onion pie)
Why we love To The Moon: Take one small step down Midland Road and discover To The Moon - another giant leap forward for Old Market's bar scene and one of Bristol's most noteworthy new hangouts. It's a place full of character where you'll find reclaimed furniture, stunning wall murals painted by local artists and a bar-front pieced together with vintage copies of Rolling Stone magazine. The music is brilliantly curated (encompassing everything from beats to indie) and there's a great selection of delicious artisan cocktails and local craft beer to enjoy (think Good Chemistry, Arbor & Dawkins). Time here is best spent enjoying the space, chatting with friends, perusing the selection of local and sustainable fashion in the lounge area or kicking back in the blissful secret hideaway at the end of the bar (a room barely big enough for 6 people and a vintage Chesterfield sofa). Under a canopy of glass and bathed in natural moonlight, there's surely no better night-time hideaway in Bristol.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, arrive at To The Moon within the window of opportunity, then introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile. Show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase and enjoy. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help To The Moon keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.