- The Mactorious PIG - Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork & a Mac 'n' Cheese Fritter topped with a fried egg, in a brioche bun
- The Mac A.V.O - Smashed Avo & a Mac 'n' Cheese Fritter topped with tomato relish & a fried egg, in a brioche bun
- Fish Finger Buns - Plaice goujons stacked in a brioche bun with either 1. minted mushy peas & fennel tartare, or 2. smashed avocado & chipotle mayo
- Ottoman Wrap - Khobez flatbread filled w/ butterbean houmous, seared halloumi, roasted cauliflower, spinach, dukkah & tahini
- Croque Monsieur - Classic toasted Sandwich with ham, Swiss cheese & dijon mustard, topped with béchamel sauce & a gherkin
Why we love The Urban Standard: Slick and stylish, The Urban Standard plays a smooth game. Taking inspiration from the industrial-chic feel of New York's Lower East Side, this drinking den is a haven of hedonism. The dim lighting and subdued decor allows the striking artwork - much of it by Bristol-based artists - to shine. Social folks can hop upon a high-top stool and appreciate a bar jam-packed with quality spirits, plus a fine selection of craft beer on tap. The cocktails are pretty potent, made with fresh and funky ingredients, and a great way to kick-start a night out.
The menu moves away from the well-worn burger and chips combos, and while this favoured combo can be relished, don't be quick to overlook the Sharing Plates (the "All of the Meat" platter is a board heaving with beautifully-cooked meats). There's also a range of lip-smacking Small Plates - such as Fried Whitebait, Vietnamese Prawns and Muhammara.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.