- Butterbean Houmous (w/ Dukkah & warm flatbread)
- Roasted Cauliflower (w/ Moroccan spiced lentils, almonds & tahini)
- Ham Hock Fritters (w/ apricot chutney, chicory & apple)
- Grilled Aubergine Bruschetta (w/ buffalo mozzarella mint & pomegranate molasses)
- Prawn & Chorizo Skewers (w/ butternut squash puree & persillade)
- Beer Battered Halloumi (w/ date syrup, fresh mint & Za'atar)
- Harissa Chicken Thighs (w/ shredded kale, buttermilk dressing & lemon pickle)
- Fried Whitebait (w/ smoked paprika and aioli)
Why we love The Urban Standard: Slick and stylish, The Urban Standard plays a smooth game. Taking inspiration from the industrial-chic feel of New York's Lower East Side, this drinking den is a haven of hedonism. The dim lighting and subdued decor allows the striking artwork - much of it by Bristol-based artists - to shine. Social folks can hop upon a high-top stool and appreciate a bar jam-packed with quality spirits, plus a fine selection of craft beer on tap. The cocktails are pretty potent, made with fresh and funky ingredients, and a great way to kick-start a night out.
The menu moves away from the well-worn burger and chips combos, and while this favoured combo can be relished, don't be quick to overlook the Sharing Plates (the "All of the Meat" platter is a board heaving with beautifully-cooked meats). There's also a range of lip-smacking Small Plates - such as Fried Whitebait, Vietnamese Prawns and Muhammara.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.