- Crackling, devils on horseback, black pudding, baked apple, tarragon aioli, aperitif
- Slow-cooked pig’s trotters, prune, English apple, Assembly Bakery sourdough
- Deep-fried brawn, breadcrumbs, free-range poached egg, Sandridge Farm bacon lardons, tendril pea shoots
- Braised pig’s cheek, Autumnal root vegetables, micro leeks
- Traditional offal faggot, Stickleback cider gravy, potato purée
- 24 hour cooked pork belly, celeriac purée, micro fennel, jus
- Caramelised Bramley apple & English conference pear Tatin, homemade puff pastry, Somerset Cider Brandy custard, digestif
Why we love Old Market Assembly: From the team behind The Canteen and No.1 Harbourside, The Old Market Assembly is first and foremost a place for people to meet. Their aim is to create an environment where cultures collide and meld to create new connections between people and ideas. This runs through the design of the space and into the shaping of the menu, bakery and theatre and music.
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.