This feast will include:
- Saag Gosht - Indian country style lamb curry with baby spinach
- Fish Tenga - a village delicacy of boneless fish pan fried in curry leaves, tomatoes and mustard seed sauce
- Desi vegetable stir fry - if you would like Desi king prawn stirfry, please pay an additional £3.50 to Chai Pani.
- Samosa Chat - samosa served on spicy garbanzo stew with yogurt, tamarind & chutneys
- Pani Puri - a deep fried, unleavened, Indian bread filled with explosive flavour
- Chicken Lollypops - chicken wings, marinated in ginger, garlic and other spices
Two rice dishes, including Wriggle favourite, Chai Special Rice - a fragrant rice infused with curry leaves, cardamom, shredded carrot & cabbage... a meal in itself!
One enticing Indian-style bread, from a broad range including:
Why we love Chai Pani: It's hard to get the real taste of India outside of Southern Asia, but at Chai Pani they have a real good go at it! Offering up some seriously good Indian Street Food, with a huge variety catering for the adventurous as well as the cautious. This place is BYOB, so don't forget to pack your bag!
How to claim: Please be sure to call ahead to check table availability prior to purchase. Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.