- Meaty: Beef, Lamb or Chicken (Burger Joint's meat is sourced from just across the road at Ruby & White's Butchers)
- Veggie / Vegan: The Veggie Joint, The Vegan Joint, Mushroom-Garlic-Herb, Beetroot-Feta
- Premium Patties: Pay £1 extra for a Venison Burger, £2 for Wild Boar or Kangaroo
- Burger Joint have literally every sauce you can imagine (fancy something strange like Peanut Butter and 1000 Island? Yeah, they can rustle that up for you. If you really want them to...)
- Anything on the menu is included aside from Parmesan & Truffle fries. They're £1.50 extra.
Why we love Burger Joint (Whiteladies Road): Burgers don't have to be "fast food". When made from top-quality products, then prepared and cooked with care, proper burgers can be a top–class eating experience that deserves a few more moments of your time. That's exactly what you'll get at the burger joint on Whiteladies: awesome burgers, good vibes and a good slab of time to indulge!
How to claim: Purchase through Wriggle, then arrive within the window of opportunity - introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.