- Chicken cooked in Mexican spices & shredded,
s/w crunchy slaw, pineapple salsa & habanero sauce (hot)
- Slow roasted mojo pulled pork s/w apple & fennel slaw & chipotle bbq sauce (med)
- Panko and spice-dusted shrimp, rocket, pico de gallo salsa and jalapeno aioli (med)
- Spiced roasted squash & spinach, pico de gallo & chipotle creme, topped with fried spring onions (med) (v)
- Grilled vegetables in Mexican spices, crunchy slaw, refried beans & zesty salsa verde (mild) (V)
Why we love Antojitos @ The Love Inn: Huw Lloyd has been working on the Bristol streetfood scene for a while - with previous incarnations of his cuisine being Salvador Deli and Tubby's Corner. Now he's back in the guise of Antojitos, bringing Mexican flavours to the good folk of Stokes Croft.
How to claim: Buy your Wriggle. Head to The Love Inn on the redemption date. Introduce yourself as a Wriggler with a smile and show your unique Wriggle code to redeem your purchase. Remember to pay for any extras you buy, tip accordingly and leave feedback for your chance to win £20 credit and to help our partners keep improving. Wriggle responsibly.