Because burgers are quite literally the best foodstuff on the planet, we want to pay homage to the exceptional array of burgers we have available on our doorstep in this city, so we've decided to launch #CardiffBurgerWeek!
Kicking off today (1st May) until the 6th May, we'll be celebrating everything burger-shaped in this city, with a variety of offers, deals and competitions to satisfy your burger cravings.
From vegan burgers to meaty feasts we've got something for everyone here - use us as your our one-stop shop for all things burger-related, and you'll be able to pick up some banging burger deals and offers on the app, too.
Click here to read all about Cardiff's thriving independent burger restaurants, and whet your appetite with a few of our top Cardiff burger deals:
- Properly Awesome Burger & Fries @ Burger Theory (Kongs) - £7.95
- Southern Fried Chicken Burger, Sausage Gravy & Fries @ Tiny Rebel - £6.95
- SOTA Burger, Fries & a Beer @ Steak of the Art - £9.50
- Green Burger & a Mojito @ Milgi - £11.95
- Handmade Meaty or Veggie Burger, Chips & a Drink @ Spit & Sawdust - £5.50
- Burger, Double Fried Wings & a Beer @ The Flora - £9.95
Not in the mood for meat? Giving up on animal protein does not mean giving up on deliciousness - let these tasty burgers prove it:
Want to know where Cardiff's food bloggers go to satisfy their burger cravings?
Take a look at this article where some of our fave Cardiff bloggers share their favourite Cardiff burgers with us - where to go and which one to order (including a secret menu tip-off from Welsh Girl Problems).
Upload your Burger Wriggles to Instagram / Twitter this week with the hashtag #CardiffBurgerWeek and you could win £10 wriggle credit.