Cardiff Marketing Manager
We're Wriggle – an award-winning app and website helping people discover and buy the best local food & drink. We're on a mission to transform cities into thriving independent hubs of amazing food & drink venues that people can't wait to discover.
It's an exciting time at Wriggle as we embark on a journey across the country. We're currently operating in 3 cities – Bristol (our home city), Brighton and Cardiff, with more planned for 2019. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in their career and to take ownership of Wriggle’s consumer marketing in Cardiff.
We are a young and self-motivated team – the candidate doesn’t need to have decades of commercial experience, but they should have experience across all our key channels, be confident and efficient in managing a variety of channels, be keen to learn quickly, and not be scared to roll up their sleeves and have a go at anything.
Ultimately, they should want to grow with the company and have ambitions to be an important part of a nationwide operation – the opportunity is as big as you make it. This role is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious junior/mid-level marketer who wants to get their hands dirty and take a large amount of responsibility in an engaging environment.
Skills – What experience do we want?
- Proven track record in marketing
- Analytical and numbers driven
- Demonstrable experience managing some of the following: social media channels, email marketing, customer acquisition, SEO, and Google Analytics
- An eye for good copy and creative writing skills, and an ability to fit Wriggle’s communication style and tone
Values – We are looking for someone who:
- Loves eating and drinking out, and is passionate about their city and independent food & drink
- Wants to take ownership and responsibility, and is happy to be thrown in and have a crack at anything
- Takes pride in their work and everything they do
- Is honest and straightforward, and wants to have a say in the direction of the company
- Wants to have a positive impact on their city and the environment
- Happy moving quickly and juggling tasks/prioritising
What we’re offering:
- A key role in an exciting early-stage startup that’s gearing up for a nationwide push.
- Accelerated learning opportunities – you’ll learn more in 6 months here than you would in 3 years at a normal business
- Relaxed, laid-back office atmosphere
- Lots of food & drink
- Equity in Wriggle
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a covering letter email and your CV.