The Tafwyl festival was established in 2006 to celebrate the use of the Welsh language in Cardiff, and over the last few years, has grown from attracting just over 1,000 people to in the Mochyn Du pub, to over 38,000 people to last year’s event in Llandaff Fields.
This family-friendly festival is a lively mix of music, literature, drama, comedy, art, sports, food & drink, and this year, it ends with a main event at Cardiff Castle over the 30th June and 1st July.
This year's street food offering is sponsored by Wriggle Cardiff, and looks set to be the best yet, with more stalls on offer than ever before. From authentic Thai, Indian and Greek street food to wholesome vegetarian and vegan dishes, and plenty of delicious dessert options too…there’ll be something to tempt everyone in the Wriggle street-food village at Tafwyl 2018.
The full street food line-up:
- The Grazing Shed: Gourmet burgers made from quality Welsh ingredients
- Tukka Tuk: Mouth-watering Indian dishes from Purple Poppadom's Tuk-Tuk inspired van
- Meat & Greek: Authentic Greek street food served hot off the charcoals
- Ffwrnes: Wood-fired pizzas with Welsh-Italian inspired toppings
- Fritter Shack: Wholesome vegan and veggie food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Bodlon: Innovative salads and freshly-made sandwiches
- Welsh Creperie Co: Gourmet sweet and savoury crepes, including vegetarian options
- Kitchy: Jacket potatoes, wraps & kids meals
- Fablas: Artisan ice cream and sorbets in dozens of delicious flavours
- Hard Lines Coffee: Delicious freshly ground coffee and home-baked cakes
- Brother Thai: Award-winning Thai street food from the streets of Bangkok to the heart of South Wales
- Science Cream: Delicious desserts including cookie sandwiches, candy floss cones and brownie bombs