We've got some downright delicious burgers on offer in this city, but we wanted to know, when push comes to shove, which Cardiff burger would local food bloggers choose if it was to be their last meal on earth.
Morbid, we know, but we wanted them to take this as seriously as the topic deserves...
Without further ado, here are the results from a few of Cardiff's most eminent foodies.
Share your Wriggles on Instagram with the hashtag #WriggleBurgerWeek and you could win £250 Wriggle credit. Now go dear Wrigglers, run free and fill your face with burgery goodness.
And a few other suggestions of note...
- Notorious BBQ: "The Black and blue burger from The Lansdowne Pub."
- The Plate Licked Clean: "It’s a Prairie Girl from Burger Theory - that, and some of their Korean fried chicken on the side. (Honourable mention also goes to The Doublin from Got Beef)."
- The Little Nomad: "The El Torro from The Grazing Shed with an extra side of chilli and garlic fries, because, why not?"
- Charlies Chapter: "A naughty shepherd from The Grazing Shed for me!"
- Tummy Says Yum: "The Bunga Bunga from The Grazing Shed has to have a mention."