Lunchtime can be such a challenge. You want something nice but what do you want? And where do you want it from? A lot of the time you end up just going to the supermarket for a limp meal deal as you can't think of anything to inspire you. Fear not! Wriggle have come to your rescue with a veritable smörgåsbord of lunch-y inspiration to awaken your tastebuds.
Five Grains is the newest arrival on a stretch of Baldwin Street brimming with fantastic world food - and it's been a Wriggle team lunchtime favourite for a number of months, so we're delighted to introduce it to you. Five Grains brings a healthy and rustic Middle Eastern style to city-centre folk - with their specialty being the Manoushé, a Lebanese panini-style flatbread, which they fill with a variety of options including lamb, cheese, cucumber, tomatoes and olives. These are served with stunning juices and smoothies which are created in front of you - either an entirely fruit and vegetable type affair, or for a sweet toothed morning enhancer, try one of their energy boosters.
- £3.9527th JunLebanese Brekkie: Sweet Manoushe & Juice/Smoothie
- £2.9523rd JunLebanese Brekkie: Sweet Manoushe & Tea/Coffee
- £4.9427th JunHealthy Lebanese Lunch - Manoushes, Smoothie/Juice & Fruit
- £4.9524th JunHealthy Lebanese Lunch - Manoushes, Smoothie/Juice & Fruit
- £3.9526th Jun1x Savoury Manoushe & 1x Sweet Manoushe