We're Wriggle, an award-winning app and website based in the heart of Bristol. We help people to discover their cities through amazing local food & drink.
It's an exciting time at Wriggle as we embark on a journey across the country. We're currently operating in 3 cities - Bristol, Brighton and Cardiff, with more planned for 2019. We're looking for a dynamic, results-oriented and organised Partnerships Manager to manage Wriggle’s Cardiff operations from our Bristol headquarters.
The candidate will take overall responsibility for Wriggle’s performance in Cardiff, executing our strategy and growth targets. The candidate will mainly work from our city centre Bristol office, visiting Cardiff twice a week. Knowledge of Cardiff is helpful but not essential; more important is a broad love of great food & drink!
In particular the candidate will:
- Take ownership of the performance of Cardiff, building relationships with the best local food & drink establishments
- Advise existing partners on optimising their output through the Wriggle platform
The role has buckets of growth potential. Aside from the day-to-day partnerships management, we want someone with excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, and an operational mindset. The successful candidate will work alongside our Head of B2B Partnerships, Will Best (City Manager in Bristol) and Operations Manager, Michael Kelley (City Manager in Brighton) to nail down and document our B2B processes ahead of a roll-out. This role is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person with a few years’ Business Development experience, who wants to apply their skills in a creative, fast-moving business with big aspirations.
Skills – What experience and skills do we want?
- A proven track record in Business Development
- Excellent organisation skills
- A target-driven approach
- An analytical and numerate individual
- Excellent communication skills - personable and looking to build long-term relationships
Values – We are looking for someone who:
- Loves eating and drinking out, and is passionate about their city and independent food & drink
- Wants to take ownership and responsibility, and is happy to be thrown in and have a crack at anything
- Takes pride in their work and everything they do
- Is honest and straightforward - and wants to have a say in the direction of the company
- Wants to have a positive impact on their city and the environment
- Is happy moving quickly and juggling tasks/prioritising
- Is eager for growth (personal and professionally speaking)
What we’re offering:
- £20,000 - £24,000 p.a. (and good potential for growth)
- Stock Options in Wriggle
- A key role in an exciting early-stage startup that’s gearing up for a nationwide push
- Relaxed, laid-back office atmosphere
- Lots of food & drink
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter, and most importantly: 300 words about your favourite place to eat or drink.
We will look to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible.