We’re Bristol Pantry - a startup delivering exceptional food & drink from Bristol's finest independent producers to our customers in the city.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Warehouse Manager with an interest in logistics.
You don’t need to have professional experience, but you need to be self-motivated, and efficient at managing your own workload. You should be keen to learn quickly, and not be scared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into playing a pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
It’s a relaxed and friendly working environment, with casual dress, and a flexible working schedule. You’ll enjoy plenty of free food - from taste testing delicious new products for the platform, to free pastries every Friday morning from our local producers.
In this role you will:
• Play a vital part in our supply chain process, overseeing the efficient receipt, storage and delivery of goods to our warehouse, ready for our customers.
• Be responsible for the weekly picking, packing and fulfilment of orders each Thursday and Friday.
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements are followed.
• Ensure that Licensing obligations are maintained within the Warehouse
• Support the Operations Manager with inventory management, processing goods received and sold and help keep an accurate record of stock.
• Be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organisation of the warehouse area.
• Support the team with regular and ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects for example implementing a comprehensive allergen guide for Bristol Pantry in line with food safety guidelines.
• Collecting products from suppliers as necessary.
The candidate should:
• Have good organisational skills
• Have good attention to detail
• Have the ability to prioritise their workload
• Be energetic and enthusiasticBonus points if you’re foodie and will enjoy discovering new local producers!
• Driving licence and vehicle necessary.
Part-time hours: 24 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 p/a (£15,000 pro rata)
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.