The weather has definitely taken a turn for the worst – the rain has come and the sun has gone – but don't despair! We've scoured the South West's finest city to bring you the very best in food, drink and fun – and all with a cheeky Wriggle discount, too – so turn that frown upside down, get out there, and start discovering the best that Bristol has to offer.
Quay Street Diner is the Californian-inspired bar and restaurant that's taken Bristol by storm since its recent launch. Serving beautiful brunches and delightful diners in the shadow of some of Bristols most incredible artwork, at the centre of QSD's beautiful open kitchen is their custom, handmade charcoal grill – a beauty that adds a distinctive charred smokiness to much of their delicious cooking. Whether you're after a leisurely brunch, a speedy lunch or romantic dinner for two – you can't get much finer than Quay Street Diner.
- £7.50Brunch O'Clock! Any Brunch Dish
- £10.50Vegan Del Rey Cheeseburger, Fries & Any Soft Drink
- £12.50Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger, Sweet Potato Fries & Pint / Soft Drink
VIEW 5 MORE WRIGGLES
- £30.00Quay St Steak Experience: 2x Rib Eye Steaks, 2x Side & Drinks For Two
- £12.00Epic Hot Dog or Vegan Dog, Sweet Potato Fries & Drink
- £5.95Lunch: Classic Cheeseburger or Shrimp Po-Boy & Fries
- £8.95Meat Free Monday: MexiCali Bowl with House Fries & Soft Drink
- £25.00It Takes Two To Taco: 2x Taco Plates and 2x Margaritas