We're Wriggle - an award-winning app and website based in the heart of Bristol. We're on a mission to transform cities into thriving independent hubs of amazing food & drink venues that people can't wait to discover.
It's an exciting time at Wriggle as we embark on a journey across the country. We're currently operating in 3 cities - Bristol, Brighton and Cardiff, with plans to expand into more cities in 2018.
Over the course of 2017, we started creating shareable food & drink videos, with lots of success - generating over 3m views - with our best video hitting 1m views alone. 2018 is all about this and more - finding new and engaging ways to tell the stories of our partner restaurants, cafes and bars through beautiful video. And we're looking for top video-making talent to help us!
Initially this will be on an ad hoc basis, but there will be a strong chance of part-time work thereafter. The chosen candidate will work directly with the Brighton team - Pet and Mikey, and a small team of marketers and partnership managers - from our office headquarters in Bristol.
- Shooting new video content at our partner restaurants/pubs/cafes/bars.
- Editing content to make compelling short-form videos.
- Sharing video content across our digital and social platforms.
- Knowledge of shooting & editing video content.
- Knowledge of using DSLR cameras and lighting equipment.
- Your own editing software and camera
- Experience of using Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- A self-starter - you have drive to get the job done and love what you do.
- Pride in your work: You want to create the best-looking foodie content.
- A positive and friendly character.
- Confidence in picking up the phone to arrange photo-shoots with restaurants, and get feedback on videos.
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment.
- Creativity - can you think of new and engaging content ideas?
- Application procedures
Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then arrange an interview. Rates to be discussed in interview.