Back by popular demand, Foodies Festival is the UK’s largest celebration of food & drink, and it returns to Hove Lawns this summer! Spend the May Bank holiday weekend enjoying an incredible range of mouthwatering food stalls, demonstrations, cook-alongs, workshops, kids activities, with entertainment for all the family. It's like the culinary equivalent of Glastonbury, and we can't wait!
See live performances from much-loved headliner Queen tribute band Flash and watch great performances from 50 emerging bands and soloists from the Brighton area.
An all-star line up will be cooking up a storm in the Chef’s Theatre, including Celebrity MasterChef Winner John Partridge, 64 Degrees & Great British Menu winner Michael Bremner, The Chilli Pickle’s Alun Sperring, The Coal Shed’s Dave Mothersill , Johnny Stanford at No.1 Broad Street, Kanthi Thamma at The Spice Circuit, Will Dennard at Wolfsmouth and MasterChef Winner Kenny Tutt to name but a few, all offering recipe secrets and tips to take home.
Some of the other fun foodie events you can look forward to:
- Enjoy Vegan Beer Tasting with Danny Hoskins of Bedlam Brewery in the Drinks Theatre
- Learn how to make a Tarte with Sugardough's Kane McDowell
- Sample and buy from artisan producers in the market area
- Refreshing drinks from the vintage cider tent and Pimms tea pot
- Chilli eating competitions and food challenges
Plus brand new extended Kids Zone with Kids Cookery theatre, slime challenge and brand new Dog Arena.